And make sure to stay tuned-in socially for specials, giveaways, contests, bigfoot reports, etc.
I GOT MY DUNKIES IN BOSTON
No matter how you order it you will be blown away... but our go-to order is Sausage, Pepperoni, and Fresh Garlic! It's eat a whole pie kinda good
MENS: Tri-Blend Tee / 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon
WOMENS: Tri-Blend Tee / 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon
(Warning... The Womens shirts run small! Please see size charts below for detailed measurments.)
VIEW SIZE CHARTS
This shirt contains a distressed (NOISE) look as part of the original design.
- ORDER $50.00 or more and receive FREE SHIPPING!
- All shirts ship via USPS unless special arrangments are made.
- All shirts are hand printed to order. These things don’t just fall out of a Robot’s Dupa… Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- If you are in a rush send us an email and we will try out best to get them to you in time for the event date.
- Any shirt made of 100% cotton WILL SHRINK when washed and dried
- All tri-blends and 50/50 blends will tighten up but stay pretty true to size. No major shrinking should occur during normal wash cycle. For longest lasting result we recommend you hang to dry.
- All Posters are printed on French Paper (the best in the biz)
We recommend that these be stored flat and never washed or dried.
THE SHIRTS WE USE:
- We use a variety of brands for our shirts. Usually consisting of American Apparel, Bella/Canvas, and Tultex. Some shirts fluctuate do to availability.
- All shirts fall into one of the following fabric blends... Tri-Blend, 50/50 Blend, or 100% Cotton. Each shirt is listed within the “Shirt Notes” section above. To see the measurements for all the shirts we use please click here.
boston, celtics, coffee, donuts, dunkies, dunkin donuts, east coast, fenway, larry bird, MA, mass, new england, red sox, ted williams, the garden