And make sure to stay tuned-in socially for specials, giveaways, contests, bigfoot reports, etc.
Here’s to Oswald Bruce Cooper who gave us the black menace... Cooper Black ... a big & bold old style serif once described as being for “far-sighted printers with near-sighted customers.” The Beach Boys, Herman Miller, Garfield, Miles Davis, National Lampoons, M*A*S*H, Tootsie Roll, Diff’rent Strokes, and thesocialdept.com thank you.
You know a typeface has got some street cred when it was used for some Pet Sounds, a Hawkeye, and a "What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
MENS: Tri-Blend Tee / 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon
WOMENS: Tri-Blend Tee / 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon
(Warning... The Womens shirts run small! Please see size charts below for detailed measurments.)
VIEW SIZE CHARTS
- ORDER $50.00 or more and receive FREE SHIPPING!
- All shirts ship via USPS unless special arrangments are made.
- All shirts are hand printed to order. These things don’t just fall out of a Robot’s Dupa… Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- If you are in a rush send us an email and we will try out best to get them to you in time for the event date.
- Any shirt made of 100% cotton WILL SHRINK when washed and dried
- All tri-blends and 50/50 blends will tighten up but stay pretty true to size. No major shrinking should occur during normal wash cycle. For longest lasting result we recommend you hang to dry.
- All Posters are printed on French Paper (the best in the biz)
We recommend that these be stored flat and never washed or dried.
THE SHIRTS WE USE:
- We use a variety of brands for our shirts. Usually consisting of American Apparel, Bella/Canvas, and Tultex. Some shirts fluctuate do to availability.
- All shirts fall into one of the following fabric blends... Tri-Blend, 50/50 Blend, or 100% Cotton. Each shirt is listed within the “Shirt Notes” section above. To see the measurements for all the shirts we use please click here.
beach boys, cooper black, diff'rent strokes, font, herman miller, mash, national lampoons, nerds, pet sounds, tootsie roll, type, typeface, vacation