And make sure to stay tuned-in socially for specials, giveaways, contests, bigfoot reports, etc.
ARM THEM WITH LOVE
Arm them with Love. Please put all hobbies aside and lets come together to give our kids a chance to play music, play sports, be in a play, dance with friends, drive a car, go on a date, read 1984 etc. Our kids deserve a chance to have a safe environment to experience the adventures of being a kid. I think thats something we can all come together on. $5 from each sale will go to a charity of our choice. Get out there and #MarchForOurLives
MENS: 50/50 Heather Aqua Tee / 50% Poly, 50% Cotton / Front and Back Print
WOMENS: tri-Aqua Tee / 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon / Front and Back Print
- All shirts ship via USPS unless special arrangments are made.
- All shirts are hand printed to order. These things don’t just fall out of a Robot’s Dupa… Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- If you are in a rush send us an email and we will try out best to get them to you in time for the event date.
- Any shirt made of 100% cotton WILL SHRINK when washed and dried
- All tri-blends and 50/50 blends will tighten up but stay pretty true to size. No major shrinking should occur during normal wash cycle. For longest lasting result we recommend you hang to dry.
- All Posters are printed on French Paper (the best in the biz)
We recommend that these be stored flat and never washed or dried.
THE SHIRTS WE USE:
- We use a variety of brands for our shirts. Usually consisting of American Apparel, Bella/Canvas, and Tultex. Some shirts fluctuate do to availability.
- All shirts fall into one of the following fabric blends... Tri-Blend, 50/50 Blend, or 100% Cotton. Each shirt is listed within the “Shirt Notes” section above. To see the measurements for all the shirts we use please click here.
#marchforourlives, america, american, arm, give them a chance, immigrants, local, love, march for our lives, neighbor, protectourkids, support