And make sure to stay tuned-in socially for specials, giveaways, contests, bigfoot reports, etc.
USE THIS FOR A SPECIAL ORDER!
If you like one of our shirts, but would like a different shirt color and/or ink color please use this "fake shirt" as your way to process your order. We charge $5.00 extra for all special orders since they are not our normal color combos and therefore we do not keep them in stock.
STEP 1: add the correct size to your cart (repeat for multiple shirts)
STEP 2: Continue onto the checkout process and complete your order
STEP 3: email us specific instructions on what shirt(s) you would like us to print and specify the shirt and ink color. EMAIL: email@example.com
- All shirts ship via USPS unless special arrangments are made.
- All shirts are hand printed to order. These things don’t just fall out of a Robot’s Dupa… Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- If you are in a rush send us an email and we will try out best to get them to you in time for the event date.
- Any shirt made of 100% cotton WILL SHRINK when washed and dried
- All tri-blends and 50/50 blends will tighten up but stay pretty true to size. No major shrinking should occur during normal wash cycle. For longest lasting result we recommend you hang to dry.
- All Posters are printed on French Paper (the best in the biz)
We recommend that these be stored flat and never washed or dried.
THE SHIRTS WE USE:
- We use a variety of brands for our shirts. Usually consisting of American Apparel, Bella/Canvas, and Tultex. Some shirts fluctuate do to availability.
- All shirts fall into one of the following fabric blends... Tri-Blend, 50/50 Blend, or 100% Cotton. Each shirt is listed within the “Shirt Notes” section above. To see the measurements for all the shirts we use please click here.