And make sure to stay tuned-in socially for specials, giveaways, contests, bigfoot reports, etc.
Support Your Local Immigrants 1892-Forever
Common people. Put your party aside for a second and know that people are people. This country is made of immigrants. Those that have come many years before us and those paving the way now. Let's keep government out of this for a second and treat others like you wish to be treated. Live by this and things just might be a little better for all. Thank you to Annie Moore paving the way as she arrived at Ellis Island in 1892.
MENS: 100% Cotton
WOMENS: Tri-Blend Tee / 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon
(Warning... The Womens shirts run small! Please see size charts below for detailed measurments.)
VIEW SIZE CHARTS
- All shirts ship via USPS unless special arrangments are made.
- All shirts are hand printed to order. These things don’t just fall out of a Robot’s Dupa… Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- If you are in a rush send us an email and we will try out best to get them to you in time for the event date.
- Any shirt made of 100% cotton WILL SHRINK when washed and dried
- All tri-blends and 50/50 blends will tighten up but stay pretty true to size. No major shrinking should occur during normal wash cycle. For longest lasting result we recommend you hang to dry.
- All Posters are printed on French Paper (the best in the biz)
We recommend that these be stored flat and never washed or dried.
THE SHIRTS WE USE:
- We use a variety of brands for our shirts. Usually consisting of American Apparel, Bella/Canvas, and Tultex. Some shirts fluctuate do to availability.
- All shirts fall into one of the following fabric blends... Tri-Blend, 50/50 Blend, or 100% Cotton. Each shirt is listed within the “Shirt Notes” section above. To see the measurements for all the shirts we use please click here.
1892, akron, america, american, cincinnati, cleveland, columbus, ellis island, immigrants, io, local, neighbor, oh, ohio, support, wilderness, woods